Bali has a timeless beauty for its tourism object, culture, and its friendly people and on its all beautiful places that were created by its nature and a temp culture, Intercontinental Resort Bali presents all that belong to the Paradise Island. The resort nestles in the southern part of the Bali paradise island and is secluded within the boundaries of the exclusive neighborhood of Jimbaran Bay on southern coastline. Intercontinental Resort Bali spreads over 35 acres of tropical landscape and is blessed with an endless stretch of white sandy beachfront as its stunning backdrop. Intercontinental Resort Bali also integrates ornamental water ponds, a winding lagoon and aesthetic stonework.
Intercontinental Resort Bali features a 4 floors hotel building with 418 guest rooms and 80 suites. Spacious and luxurious guest rooms are divided into188 single bedded rooms, 237 double bedded rooms and 33 non smoking rooms. The exterior corridor, executive Suites, executive Floors of the Intercontinental Bali Resort offers a same charm touching to needs of groups, families and business traveler.
An outstanding destination, this luxury five star resort carries resemblance to keeping Balinese community with an ambience making all guests feel like their own resort. Intercontinental Resort Bali is located a few minutes from Bali’s Premier tourist areas, between the resort area of Nusa Dua and the Kuta shopping complex. The resort is also just 10 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport of Bali and is also close to Bali golf and country club.
Guest Rooms Amenities
The combination of accommodation given at this luxury Bali Resort is broad enough to create fully tastes from all guests. Guest rooms are tastefully designed and decorated with the indigenous hardwood floors, handcrafted furniture and soft furnishing. It reflects the quality of Balinese artworks, cultural and artistic site. Each guest rooms offers private balcony giving direct views to gardens, lagoons, ponds or fountains.
Choice of rooms include Resort Classic Room, Resort Classic Studio Room, Resort classic Duplex Suite, Singaraja room, and Singaraja Duplex Suite
Other luxurious guestrooms are available at the Club Intercontinental, located within the resort. Club Privileges includes :
• A warm welcome at the Club Intercontinental Airport Lounge located within the international arrival hall
• 24 hour Butler service
• A choice of four breakfast venues
• Use of private Club Intercontinental Pool
• Complimentary late check out until 16:00 hours
• Luxury bath amenities
• Complimentary access to 24-hour Gymnasium
• Preferential seating at every restaurant at the resort
The Intercontinental Suites Collection offers more room spacious, luxury bedroom and amenities. The suites collection comprises of Club Duplex Suite, Balinese Suite, Uluwatu Suite, Bukit Suite, Jimbaran Suite and Imperial Villa .
Dinning and Entertainment
• Saraswaty Lounge - This lounge is located in the main lobby level rendezvous serving all-day cocktails or just a cup of coffee or fine teas.
• Sunset Bar - Nestle in near the beach serving Frozen Margaritas and Charcoal Grilled BBQ skewers in the evenings.
• Taman Gita Resataurant - Located in hotel at 1st floor overlooking the lagoon. The restaurant offers and informal breakfast.
• Jimbaran Garden Restaurant - Serves lunch and dinner with other dining options including the JG’s bar, pizzeria.
• KO Japanese Restaurant - Serves the authentic Japanese food such as Teppanyaki, Sushi and sashimi.
• Bella Singaraja Restaurant - Providing selection of dinning alternatives with open kitchen concept..
Meetings and Banquets Facilities
Intercontinental Resort Bali features 10 meeting rooms, covering 882,03 square meetings space. All rooms are supported by modern equipments.